Waring PBB25 Professional Bar Blender, Black and Stainless Steel
Written on 22:04 by Kimberlie Wysong
Waring PBB25 Professional Bar Blender, Black and Stainless Steel
Product Description
This is the blender the professionals use, with its gleaming 32 oz. stainless steel carafe and heavy duty commercial grade motor. This Professional Bar Blender can crush ice fast, at both high and low speeds. Great for blending frozen fruits, slushes, drinks and a lot more. The top-quality stainless steel blades cut swiftly through solids and liquids and will whip, mix, chop, purée or liquefy in seconds. The self-cleaning blade assembly is just one more reason this premium blender is the professional's choice, and one more reason to blend with a Waring!Powerful enough to churn out party drinks all night long, this stainless steel, two-speed Professional Bar Blender is a conversation piece in itself. The 32-oz. stainless steel container features a patented clover-leaf design that creates a unique whirling-vortex action, controlled by a two-speed toggle switch. Use it for blending drinks, crushing ice and pureeing soups or sauces. Heavy-duty commercial motor, self-cleaning blade assembly. Black base.
Feature
- 32-ounce stainless-steel container--perfect for 2 tall blender drinks
- Powerful 390-watt motor crushes ice fast
- High and low speeds cover mixing, chopping, and pureeing
- Heavy-duty, black, baked-enamel base with chrome accents
- Measures 14 by 8 by 7 inches; 1-year warranty, 5-year motor warranty
very good blender
nice and powerful. I like the 2 speeds,better than 20 speeds that are of very little use. crushes ice and frozen fruit with no problem. could use a bigger caraf.
great blender
Bought this Blender for my Daughter and she just loves it for making mixed drinks and etc.
I love this blender
This is my second purchase for a Waring classic blender. My first I owned & used daily for over 15 years. When it finally died I looked at other brands & models but went back to the Waring for its simplicity & power. I like just turning it on & off with a high & low speed.
My only complaint is the pouring spout. The shape it wrong & liquid dribbles down the glass. But it works so well that I deal with it.