Oster BVLB07-Z00 Counterforms 3-Speed 2-in-1 Blender/Food-Processor Combo with 48-Ounce Glass Jar

0

Written on 22:05 by Kimberlie Wysong

Oster BVLB07-Z00 Counterforms 3-Speed 2-in-1 Blender/Food-Processor Combo with 48-Ounce Glass Jar










Product Description
The Counterforms 2-In-1 Appliance with Oster Fusion Technology BVLB07-L handles the functions of two machines. It mixes liquids like a blender while also performing many common food-processor tasks, such as chopping and pureeing fruits and vegetables. The BVLB07-L consists of a sturdy base containing a 600-watt motor, a stainless-steel 6-point Star Blade, a large 48-ounce (6-cup) glass blending jar, and a lid with food chute. When fully assembled, it stands 15-1/2-inches tall and has a 7x9-inch oval footprint. The front control panel contains nine push-button switches that provide a full range of blending and processing options. Two preprogrammed settings (Frozen Drink and Food Chop) run specially timed cycles. The remaining buttons (On/Off, Low, Medium, High, Low Pulse and High Pulse) offer more traditional blending options, and a Stop button performs as you might expect.

Feature
  • Blender/food-processor combo with powerful 600-watt motor
  • Stainless-steel 6-point-star ice-crushing blade; 48-ounce glass blending jar
  • 3 speeds; low/high pulse; preprogrammed Frozen Drink and Food Chop settings
  • Push-button control panel; all-metal drive system for durability; lid with food chute
  • Measures 7 by 9 by 15-1/2 inches
CustomerReviews

Oster Counterform Blender Quit Working After 8 Uses
We purchased this blender thru Amazon in July 2008. We used it approx. 8 times & now it does not operate AT ALL. We paid $100.94 PLUS $16.39 for the Milkshake Blade Assy, which is now worthless.



This is the first "expensive" blender I've owned. I tried writing to Oster's "Contact Us" on their website, but my message would not go through.



Being the purchasing agent for my company, I have always believed that you get what you pay for. Not in this case.



I will go to Walmart & buy an inexpensive blender & when it quits working, I won't feel so bad throwing it in the garbage.



Disappointed in PA.


Very Disapointed
I ordered this blender last week, and I was so excited to get it seeing all of the rave reviews it has gotten it looks like a very good blender. Well I will never know if it was because I received the blender and it was broken, glass was shattered all inside the box. I went on the "return" portion of Amazon and was hoping I would get another one sent to me, but no it made me choose "refund" because it says this product was currently unavailable to send me another for an exchange. I wasn't so upset about the blender being broken as I was not being able to get it exchanged.


I love it!
I use it every day for my milkshakes (skim milk, oat bran cereal and powdered buttermilk). They're nutritious and one of the highlights of my day. I'm thinking of buying a second one of these blenders as a spare. I love the fact that you just press the frozen drink button and it shuts itself off when it's done.






If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

แสดงความคิดเห็น