Oster 4119-022 2-Speed 500-Watt Beehive Blender

0

Written on 22:04 by Kimberlie Wysong

Oster 4119-022 2-Speed 500-Watt Beehive Blender










Feature
  • Powerful motor blends, chops, grinds, grates, and crushes ice
  • 2 speeds plus low-speed pulse function for just the right amount of control
  • 40-ounce, ribbed-and-tapered glass container
  • Classic beehive-shaped base clad in chrome; rubber feet equals stability
CustomerReviews

Blender
As always Amazon delivered my purchase in a timely manner and it arrived in good condition.



I decided on this blender after first checking with Consumer Reports magazine and then reading the reviews on Amazon.com.



I am not disappointed with the blender; it is everything that is advertised including the noise level. Some of the reasons that I purchased this one are, it has a glass container (I am getting away from plastic food containers), it has an all metal drive and minimal plastic, is less likely to break, and has only two speeds (less gadgetry).



It performs well on fruit smoothies (I throw in frozen fruit), veggie smoothies, and hummus, it is simple to use and cleans up easily.




Works well for a price
I have this blender and it works great, but I cannot be in the same room, because of the noise. You had better put some earplugs in your cart also. Because it is so noisy, I also bought a Waring to replace it, same great job without damaging my hearing. The cat's don't run and hide like a bomber just flew over and I can still enjoy a perfectly blended smoothie every morning.


not what I expected
I was very excited to receive this blender after reading all the reviews. However, when I received this blender, I was extremely disappointed. This is by far the loudest appliance ever! I thought something was wrong, so I double-checked to make sure everything was in place. I put in 3 cups of ice and expected they would all be crushed, that didn't happen. I had to remove the many pieces of icecubes in order to give my children the snow cones they were expecting. I will return this product!






If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

แสดงความคิดเห็น